This recipe is such a crowd-pleaser and takes little time to prepare!
What you will need:
1. 2 chicken breasts
2. 2 cups shredded cheese (I use both Mozarella & Cheddar)
3. 3 green onion stalks (chopped)
4. 1 Roma tomato (diced)
5. Salt & pepper
6. Small sized tortilla shells
1. Bake chicken at 375 degrees for approximately 10 minutes.
2. Mix all ingredients together in large bowl and toss with salt and pepper.
3. Lay all tortilla shells out, then lauer mixture on one half of each shell.
4. Once chicken is cooked, dice into small cubes and toss in Buffalo Wing sauce. Place on top of mixture on shells. Top with a bit of shredded cheese.
5. Fold empty side of shell over on top of full side to make a half moon shape.
6. Bake for a few minutes in oven to crisp shell. SERVE.