Here is how to get rid of stuck on foods or yucky 'burnt' stains on your pots & pans without hassle!!!
1. Fill the bottom with about 1 cup of water
2. Add the 1 cup of vinegar.
3. Bring the pot or pan to a boil. It should be looking a bit cleaner already.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and add 2 tbsp of baking soda and watch it fizz.
5. Empty the pan and scour as normal, if necessary add an extra bit of dry baking soda.
**** If there are any super stubborn marks that don't come off with scouring, make a paste of baking soda and a couple of drops of water. Leave the paste on the marks for a while and return to clean as normal.