Thursday, February 21, 2013

DIY JEWELRY HOLDER

Since I am overly obsessed with ORGANIZATION, one thing that always bugged me was never having a place to hang all of my necklaces and earrings--leaving me to lose quite a few that became tangled with no hope of fixing! So sad.

When I was at the Dollar Store a few days ago, I came up with a great and inexpensive way to organize these items! I purchased an 8x10 photo frame ($1.50), corkboard sheets ($1.00/20 pack--I used 5 sheets for thickness) and a 100 pack of push pins (1.00--I used 4), making this organizer a total of $1.79!!!!!!! You can't go wrong there!!

To create, all you need to do is replace the glass from the photo frame with a few sheets of corkboard (thick enough that your pins will poke through). Stick your push pins wherever you want and hang your jewelry! I will be placing this organizer on the wall soon, but depending how long your jewelry is, you can choose to leave on your dresser or a table!

No comments:

Post a Comment