Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tip of the Day #242: Removing Marks & 'Gunk' from Kitchen Cabinets



This recipe is one of the most useful mixtures in my house--mainly because my kitchen cabinets are white. Although I LOVE the look of white, they are not very practical :( I feel like I am constantly cleaning them!

You probably also notice how greasy and dirty your cupboards can get from daily use, regardless of their colour--especially close to the handles, mainly from sauces or food that may be on our hands, or even just the oils from our skin!

Use the following recipe and you are guaranteed to remove all unnecessary debris within a single wipe--its like MAGIC!

Ingredients:
2 parts baking soda
1 part oil (the best is vegetable oil)

Mix together and apply with a soft cloth or paper towel.

Hope this helps many of you! :)

3 comments:

  1. I can hardly wait to try this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ... sounds a lot easier than using a toothbrush to remove the gunk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect this article for the well-examined content and fantastic wording. I got and so engaged with this material that I couldn't quit perusing. I am dazzled with your work End of lease cleaning Redfern | Bond cleaning Zetland | End of lease cleaning Sydney and aptitude. Much obliged to you to such an extent.

    ReplyDelete